We have provided several specific subject lines which will help us to respond to you as quick as possible.
What do you think of our new site? Let us know.
Small Biz Rewards questions? Call 1.866.576.7595, Mon — Fri, 8 AM — 6 PM ET.
Verizon Small Biz Rewards is a no-cost points-based program available to Verizon Small Business customers that have LEC, Business Internet, Fios Internet service(s) and/or FIOS TV, Business Digital Voice in select areas where Verizon provides local exchange, broadband and/or in the following states: MA, RI, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA and DC. Verizon Small Business customers must enroll in the program at https://smallbizrewards.verizon.com to be eligible to earn points.
To maintain eligibility, Small Biz Rewards members must comply with all program rules, terms and conditions.
As an enrolled Small Biz Rewards member, you earn one (1) point for each dollar of qualified charges up to $500 a month. Qualified charges include charges billed and paid for the following services:
Qualified charges exclude: time and material charges; enhanced service charges; maintenance service charges; directory advertising charges; finance charges; annual or fractional charges; late payment charges; insurance charges; refund check fees; bounced payment check fees; all Local, State and Federal taxes and surcharges; 911, relay service and regulatory fee recovery charges and other surcharges; 700/900 service charges and Audiotex service charges.
Points will be earned each month an enrolled Small Biz Rewards member has qualified charges up to a maximum of $500 in charges. If a member's monthly qualified charges exceed $500, the monthly point earnings for qualified charges will be capped at 500 points. This point limit does not include points that may be earned from other activities or special promotions as determined by Verizon, in its discretion.
From time to time, Verizon may offer other opportunities for Small Biz Rewards members to earn bonus points.
Points expire 12 months from the month they are posted to the member's account with the points expiring on the last calendar day of that month.
If an account is canceled or disconnected, all points earned on that account are automatically and immediately forfeited.
After enrollment has been processed, members will start earning points. In order to redeem points, your Verizon business account must be active and in good standing with no past-due balances at the time of the redemption request.
Only Small Biz Rewards members of record and/or their designated agents may redeem points.
Points are not transferable among accounts. Points must be redeemed within 12 calendar months after the date they were earned and originally posted to the account, unless the program is terminated (see termination).
Please allow 2 weeks (10 business days) for delivery of rewards, gift cards and/or gift certificates.
Verizon is not responsible for lost or stolen rewards. Gift cards and/or certificates, are not refundable or returnable, nor are they replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, or expired.
Gift cards/certificates may not be resold, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold for cash or other consideration.
Gift cards/certificates must be surrendered at redemption.
Gift cards/certificates are considered void if altered, photocopied, or reproduced. Retailers have the right to restrict usage, and participation by retailer is subject to change.
All redemptions must be shipped to the authorized contact name listed in the member's profile and an address associated with the billing telephone number on the account. If the address is not accurate or an address is missing that should be on the list, the member should notify their local Verizon Business office for resolution. If the contact name is blank or is not the correct contact name associated with the account, the member must submit a written request to permanently add a contact name or change a contact name on their company letterhead signed by someone of higher authority (i.e., Owner, President, Vice President, Supervisor) in your organization. Please fax your request to (888) 721-4072. This fax will go directly to the Verizon Small Biz Rewards electronic e-mail fax inbox for review and processing of the requested change.
Verizon reserves the right to disqualify any member from participation in the Small Biz Rewards program (and to invalidate all rewards) if, in its sole discretion, Verizon determines that the member has violated the Verizon Small Biz Rewards Terms and Conditions.
Points are not the property of the member and cannot be bought, sold or transferred in any way (including death or as part of a domestic matter).
Points are not redeemable for cash.
Point earning opportunities can be added, removed or modified at any time at Verizon's sole discretion.
Verizon Small Biz Rewards redemption selections are subject to change and availability.
Verizon Small Biz Rewards and offers are void where prohibited by law.
Verizon is not responsible for disputes involving joint account holders or unauthorized users relating to rewards.
Determination of any tax liability of the member relating to rewards is solely the responsibility of the member.
A customer's representative, by name or title designated at the time of enrollment, becomes the authorized individual for redemption of Verizon Small Biz Rewards points.
Points for the purchase of tariffed services are also subject to the terms in the applicable tariffs for your state. More information at http://www.verizon.com/tariffs
Program Changes & Termination
Verizon may terminate or modify, without liability, all or any part of the Verizon Small Biz Rewards Program or any of the point redemption offers, at any time. Notice of any program changes will be provided to participating members by posting the change to the Terms and Conditions website at least 30 days prior to the effective date of such changes. Members are responsible for regularly checking this website for updates and notices of changes. In the event of termination of Verizon Small Biz Rewards, a member notice will be provided at least 90 days in advance, and will include the dates after which eligible points will not be earned and the date by which such points may be redeemed by the member.
Verizon Small Biz Rewards may be suspended or terminated without notice should events beyond Verizon's control occur, including but not limited to computer equipment or electronic data transmission failures, strikes, civil disturbances, acts of nature or war.
We've simplified our sign-in process. Now you can get where you want to go, faster.
All our members can enjoy using their My Business Account credentials to access all-things-Verizon. Don't have one yet? Don't worry, it's easy to register now.
Questions? Call 1-844-214-5731 Mon - Fri, 8 AM — 11 PM ET. Weekends, 8 AM — 5 PM ET.
My Business Account is your access to Verizon phone, Internet, online applications, TV services and Small Biz Rewards in one place.
We put the tour in tutorial, making it fun and easy to see what's changed, why we did it and reasons you'll enjoy it.
Every entry comes with a shot at 1 million points (a $10,000 value) in November’s grand prize giveaway.Add a reminder to enter weekly
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Verizon Small Biz Rewards 5th Anniversary Knowledge Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is only open to Verizon small business customers who subscribe to Verizon phone, Internet and/or Fios TV service as of July 30, 2017 and who are enrolled in the Verizon Small Biz Rewards (SBR) Program by September 24, 2017. Any determinations of eligibility will be made by Verizon Services Corp. ("Sponsor") whose decisions are final. Entrants may be subject to rules imposed by their employers relative to their participation in trade promotions and should check with their company for any relevant policies. Employees of the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law or internal business or company policy.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on July 31, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on September 24, 2017 ("Sweepstakes Period), and consists of eight (8) "Entry Periods," one for each week the Sweepstakes is open. A new Entry Period will begin at 12:00:01 AM ET each Monday of the Sweepstakes Period and end at 11:59:59 PM ET on the following Sunday. You may participate in each of the activities described below once per Entry Period to receive Sweepstakes entries and Small Biz Rewards Points.
To enter, visit the Small Biz Rewards website, http://smallbizrewards.verizon.com/knowledgesweeps during the Sweepstakes Period and sign in to your Small Biz Rewards account. If your company is not already enrolled in the Verizon Small Biz Rewards Program, go to the Program Site and complete the online registration form.
Once you are signed in to your Small Biz Rewards account, access the Sweepstakes entry page and participate in either or both of the activities as described in the chart below to receive the designated number of Sweepstakes entries and Small Biz Reward Points:
|Activity||# Entries||# SBR Points|
|Click the "Enter Now" button||1||50|
|Complete a 3-question quiz||5||100|
There is a limit of six (6) Sweepstakes entries and one hundred fifty (150) SBR Points per Entry Period, and forty-eight (48) Sweepstakes entries and twelve hundred (1200) SBR Points per Verizon small business customer (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules) during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS/PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about September 27, 2017, Promotion Mechanics, Inc., an independent judging organization, will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to award five (5) First Prizes, each consisting of One Hundred Thousand (100,000) Verizon Small Biz Rewards Points to be awarded as a $1,000 reloadable Verizon Small Biz Rewards Prepaid MasterCard®. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each First Prize is $1,000. Total ARV of all First Prizes is $5,000.
On or about November 22, 2017, Promotion Mechanics, Inc. will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to award one (1) Grand Prize consisting of One Million (1,000,000) Verizon Small Biz Rewards Points to be awarded as a $10,000 reloadable Verizon Small Biz Rewards Prepaid MasterCard®. ARV $10,000.
Total value of all prizes is $15,000. MasterCard Prepaid Cards are subject to the terms and conditions accompanying the card. If a winner has previously redeemed VZ Small Biz Rewards points for a MasterCard Prepaid Card, he/she will receive the prize value as a reload/replenishment on said card.
Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Prepaid card is given to you as a reward or gift, and no money has been paid by you for the card. No cash access or recurring payments. Card valid for up to 36 months, funds do not expire and may be available after card expiration date, monthly card account management and post-expiration card re-issuance fees may apply. Card terms and conditions apply, see MyPrepaidCenter.com/site/mastercard-univ. MetaBank is not the sponsor of the sweepstakes. Card may have fees that reduce winnings.
The winning entrant will be considered the individual or business entity listed on the Verizon Rewards account record. Winning businesses may be featured on the Verizon Small Biz website, at Sponsor's sole discretion.
Sponsor will conduct five (5) Small Biz Rewards 5th Anniversary Sweepstakes throughout 2017. Limit one (1) First Prize and one (1) Grand Prize per Entrant for all Verizon Small Biz Rewards 5th Anniversary Sweepstakes that may be offered in 2017. No cash redemption, substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Taxes on prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes that are not specified are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email and/or phone, at Sponsor's sole discretion, within seven (7) business days following the random drawing. Potential winners will be notified in accordance with the contact information on the potential winner's Verizon account at the time of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in Entrant's email address and/or telephone number, or contact information. Potential winners will have seven (7) business days from the date of the email or phone notification to respond and provide all information requested by Sponsor. Inability to contact a potential winner, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond within time period specified in notification message may result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner selected at random from among all remaining eligible entrants. Potential winners may be required to complete and sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability and (where legal) publicity release which must be returned within time period specified in notification letter or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be issued an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the prize.
5. GENERAL RULES: By participating, entrants agree (a) to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, (c) to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Entrants further agree that the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for the following: (a) electronic transmissions, entries or submissions that are late, incomplete, inaudible, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (b) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures and/or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries or related materials; or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries or related material; (c) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants' or any person's computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; (d) causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (e) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules (all such entries will be disqualified); or (f) any printing errors in these Official Rules or in any advertisements or correspondence in connection with this Sweepstakes. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and any abbreviated rules or advertising distributed in connection with the Sweepstakes, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, fraud, hacking or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such cases, notice to this effect will be posted on the Program Site and winners will be determined from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on an e-mail address, the entry in question may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Administrator and/or Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sweepstakes shall be construed only according to U.S laws. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware without regard to its conflict of laws provision. All national, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. WINNER LIST: To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 31, 2017, to: Verizon Small Biz Rewards Knowledge Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
8. SPONSOR: Verizon Services Corp. 1320 N. Courthouse Rd. Arlington, VA 22201.
Verizon Small Biz Rewards is a program provided by Verizon.
Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.
Remember to come back next week with a new photo for even more chances to win. In the meantime, check out all of the submissions from other Small Biz Rewards members.See other submissions
Remember to come back next week for another survey and chance to win. In the meantime, check out the submissions from other Small Biz Rewards members.See submissions